Marcia Campos started her career in the legal field in 1995 with a prominent personal injury firm. With over 20 years in the legal field, Marcia has litigation experience in personal injury, criminal defense, family law and insurance defense. She has worked for sole-practitioners and mid-sized law firms. During her free time, Marcia does consultation work with several local lawyers, opening their practice, client relations, case management and administration.
Marcia joined Friedland & Associates, P.A. in 2015 where she provides litigation support to our lawyers. She earned her accredited paralegal degree from Florida International University. Marcia has a daughter whom she spends her time with and enjoys traveling.
- National Federation of Paralegals Associations, Inc.
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- National Paralegal Association of Florida – Broward Chapter
- National Paralegal Association of New Jersey
- National Notary Association