Verdicts & Settlements
- $2,100,000 -Settlement for elderly woman paralyzed when medical personnel failed to appropriately manage her condition following epidural injections.
- $1,200,000 – Settlement for failure to secure a child’s airway during transport to the hospital following a seizure.
- $842,500 – Settlement obtained in a wrongful death case for delayed diagnosis and treatment of a heart attack.
- $600,000 – Medical negligence settlement for the wrongful death of a Downs Syndrome child who was not appropriately treated in the emergency room.
- $450,000 – Settlement results from failure to treat and diagnose stroke resulting in significant impairment
- $325,000 – Settlement results from a slip and fall at a gas station.
- $320,000.00– Settlement obtained for failure to diagnose pseudo aneurysm resulting in bleed.
- $250,000 – Policy limits tendered in medical negligence case involving wrongfully removing ovaries following hysterectomy.
- $110,000 – Settlement for policy limits for 69 year old woman, with a previous cervical fusion, involved in a motor vehicle accident, requiring a neck laminectomy.
- $110,000 – Settlement for policy limits for 74 year old man injured in an automobile accident, who sustained multiple herniations in his neck. He was told he would require future surgeries.
- $228,000 – Verdict won for a woman who slipped and fell over speed bump covered in debris in supermarket parking lot.
- Verdict in excess of $3,000,000 Middle aged woman struck and killed by road debris. Firm lawyers involved in securing information that led to substantial settlement and later trial verdict in excess of $3,000,000.
Please note each case is unique and must be evaluated on a case by case basis. In order to determine the value of your case, numerous facts must be obtained and investigated. Please contact one of our lawyers for an evaluation of your case.